Alankrita is a single destination for all your Process and Business Outsourcing requirements.
What makes Alankrita different and credible?
- A dedicated team of over 750 qualified professionals addressing all service needs.
- Effective systems and procedures for ensuring person independent effectiveness of operations.
- Monitoring mechanisms, MIS to control and ensure very high quality, zero defect service delivery levels.
- Direct supervision by the Management to ensure strict compliance of SLAs undertaken from specific clients and contracts.
- Total emphasis on training and skill development with senior qualified Trainers and professionals from the industry.
- Regular training and HR programs for all employees on rotation basis (both on site as well as off site)
- Training in two crucial areas – Skill development and Personality development.
- Automated Billing, payroll and accounting systems.
- All Labour laws/statutory compliance's and legal matters are handled by professionals to ensure strict compliance.
Alankrita is a Customer centric company. Some of the Future plans and road ahead are reflective of this quality…
- Reinforce and enhance customer relationships and establish the company as a Premium Quality Service Provider.
- Expand the scope of Operations as a Manpower Recruitment Agency.
- Attempt to improve the company’s turnover to Rs. 6 Crores in the next financial year.
Alankrita is a Total Services cum Process Outsourcing Service Provider with bandwidth to service all Administrative functions of an enterprise. The company believes in responding to needs after understanding your requirements, which enable you to
- Reduce the company's cost structure - Outsourcing helps reduces costs, because overheads / cost of the outsourcing company’s operations will always be lesser than the company’s costs of operating by itself.
- Understand you non-core activities - Some of the companies’ activities are not their core competencies. But they are important for the overall effective functioning of the business. You can identify these activities and outsource them.
- Save Management time - Any process or task or people based function needs to be managed. And that takes away management time. Bigger companies need to waste "management time" of activities, which are not in the "core" areas of the company. Outsourcing saves management time.
- Improve efficiency – In-house resources may not be efficient in terms of its non-core activities and their deliverables. Hence outsourcing it to a professional company would ensure efficiency.
- Decrease your Head Count - Today, organisations are conscious as they have to abide by statutory compliance / commitments which are associated with the manpower. These organisations would prefer outsourcing non-core activities to ensure their resources are used for the core activities of the company.